I just have to say I have the best husband in the world. During these first few months of being pregnant I have been really sick, and there is no way I would be able to do this without Justin. He has stepped up his role in life. Not only does he work and go to school full time, he is now making dinner, cleaning the house, and doing every little thing I ask. I have felt so guilty not being able to help out but he makes me feel so special and acts like it's no big deal! I love him so much and I couldn't ask for anything more!
I know as long as I have Justin I can make it through anything!
Thanks Babe! 

Dear Brooke,
ReplyDeleteYou look so BEAUTIFUL! I've missed you!!!! I'm glad he's taking good care of you, He better keep it up or else!
Hey! It was so fun to see you guys at Sizzler last week! Thanks again for the cute flip-flops, they are so comfortable! You guys are awesome!! Can you believe you only have less than 2 trimesters to go?! I can't wait until you guys find out what you're having!!
ReplyDelete