Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not Much Going On

I miss blogging... but it's kind of hard to blog when nothing has happened in your life lately! We haven't seen Hollee and Bryan for a whole week, I have been sick everday due to our beautiful growing baby, and Justin has been busy with work and school... so not much lately! Although we did go and see the movie Taken last Friday, went over to my parents house on Saturday for my moms birthday and had a yummy stake dinner, and Sunday we went over to Justin's parents for dinner. Seeing our families is always fun! They are all so excited for the baby. My parents already have one handsome grandson Hunter so this is there second... We are making Justins parents first time grandparents- and everyone couldn't be any happier!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry friend it's been so long an that your little peanut is making you ill! I hope it stop's that soon!

    ReplyDelete