Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Yesterday I had a fun day. It was my grandma's birthday and "the girls" in my family which includes (my grandma, my mom, 2 aunts and myself) went to lunch at Rainbow Gardens. Everytime we all get together all of us talk at the same time, which makes it hard to even hear each other... my aunt Rachel and I made a joke and said we need to learn how to do sign language so we could communicate and actually be able to understand each other! But no matter what we always have such a good time! Later that day me and Justin went with Bryan and Hollee to Smith and Edwards just for the heck of it. We had so much fun laughing at all of the things there. But don't worry I still had plenty of time to get home and wacth my favorite show... The Bachelor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment