Monday, February 16, 2009

Our First Valentine's Day Married


Our 1st Valentine's Day couldn't of been more perfect...

My day started out by receiving a beautiful single rose from Justin. His explanation of the one rose was "I got you one rose because it is our first Valentines Day Together!" I thought that was so sweet. We got ready and went to breakfast, delievered some of our Valentine cookies to our family, came home and spent the rest of our day at home together.
We gave each other gifts, I got the Taylor Swift C.D. and Justin got Dumb and Dumber, then we ordered a pizza and did fondue... yum!

It was a Valentines Day we will not forget!






2 comments:

  1. Oh dear brooke! I just love you guys! Tell justin thanks for the CD from me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute!! Sounds like a way fun day!! The fondue sounds yummy... really cool people must've given you that :)

    ReplyDelete