Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting ready for the baby

Life is busy, but we are having so much fun getting ready for our baby girl! I am having so much fun buying clothes, bows, and everything else! We just got her nursery done,
and it turned out so cute!

We can't wait... only 2 more months until we get our baby!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, it is SO cute!! I can't wait to see it in person too, but that is so stinkin' cute!! Brynlee will love it :) Only 2 months to go, that's so exciting!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BROOKE!! Hey Girl, its Kayla. Its been forever, Congrats on the baby girl on the way, Karlie gave me your blog address, hope you dont mind. I havent seen you in years, my blog is private but email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com and i will send you an invite so we can keep in touch! Talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete