Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TAG YOUR IT!
"25 random thoughts I've had today" TAG!
This is my first tag. Hollee tagged me... thanks alot! :)
  1. Is it really already time to wake up?
  2. I am still so mad about the bachelor!
  3. I get so sick of doing my hair... everyday!
  4. What should I wear?
  5. I miss Justin so much!
  6. Wish it was the weekend!
  7. Can't wait for Bear Lake-Relax!
  8. What was the bachelor thinking?
  9. Not much work today.
  10. What should I make for dinner?
  11. Spaghetti?
  12. I'll ask Justin!
  13. What time is it??
  14. Only 10:00!
  15. Wonder if there is any caffeine here to wake me up?
  16. Yes! Sprite!
  17. Better get back to work?
  18. Too much noise!
  19. The Bachelor shouldn't of broke up with Melissa infront of millions of people!
  20. Hollee is so funny to watch the Bachelor with!
  21. I wonder if Justin will be at school all night?
  22. I sure hope not!
  23. What should I take up to bear lake?
  24. I wish me or Justin never had to go to work, or school!
  25. Ok back to work!!!

1 comment: